- 3047 Avenue U, Brooklyn
New York 11229
- Sales department
718-934-6714 Ext 1309
What we offer
Ready business model:WCH offers a ready model to use business along with additional support in signing up new clients. We will teach you how to create a profitable business in a current economic conditions.
Business development assistance:
- Joint participation in a large-scale projects;
- Clear and proven steps to get success;
- Consulting and supporting in gaining experience;
- Conferences and business meetings.
PMBOS training package:
- Video tutorials.
Strong brand with high growth potential:
- Since 2001 on the market;
- Always ethical;
- Easy to work with;
- Industry leader;
- Join proven billing business model.
- Joint marketing efforts;
- Marketing materials (professionally worked-out brochures, CD's, presentations, and etc.);
- Conducting common PR actions.
Emergency Support service:Stepping in for you when you can bill your clients at the time of need .
WCH will support you
in each step of the way!
Accompanying with specialists of WCH Service Bureau's by matters of billing services:
Package for new client sign up:
- service agreement;
- billing required forms;
- clearinghouse set up.
Interview package for new biller position:
- Interview package for experienced biller.
- Set up per doctor;
- Charge per claim.
Technical and other support from our part:
- WCH Service Bureau will provide with free technical support to users of the software;
- Consultation,legal and data support of franchise in the process of work;
- Training seminars and Webinars;
- Personalized training, medical Billing manual training,training your clients, training your billers, ongoing Education updates, hours included in package per month or year.
About WCH Service Bureau, Inc
WCH Service Bureau, Inc offers an excellent business opportunity with high growth potential. WCH is recognized by federal insurance programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid, and by most commercial insurance companies. WCH is a member of American Academy of Professional Coders(AAPC), American Medical Billing Association(AMBA), American Health Information Management Association(AHIMA) and numerous other healthcare organizations.
Since 2001, WCH is a leader on medical billing, software developing and credentialing markets for large and small medical groups and practitioners. Continuous support and recommendations offered through franchise guarantee your firm’s position in the business community.
Medical billing and coding business franchise growth estimates:
Medical billing is an essential service for healthcare
You can work with flexible time
Quick and easy to start
Confident start with WCH Service Bureau!
Low start-up costsThere is no high initial investment costs associated with WCH franchise
High profitabilityProfitable franchise.
Work worldwideHolders of franchise may work with customer database in any place of the world
Help with customer database developmentThe company will help to make the first step in this kind of business
Multiservice company• Medical billing • Consulting
• Credentialing • EHR
• Software development • Audit
• Practice management
Recognized industry leaderSince 2001, WCH has been in business and earned an excellent reputation among all of it's business partners.
More than 98% first time acceptance rateGuaranteed first time acceptance rate of 98% of more, which means low rejections rate
Large-Scale CompanyIn addition to the main office located
in the US, New York, WCH Service Bureau, Inc. includes several separate branches that are territorially located in different countries
Support systemOur Client Support team is dedicated to helping you address and resolve questions and issues.
Medical billing services
Billing services allow providers to focus on patient care, instead of being completely involved in a billing details. Using billing services also allow providers to shift their attention from routine work to developing their practices. Billing companies can aid practices in a various ways, including increasing collection rates, patient collection rates, maximize reimbursement and increase office staff productivity. This are the reasons big enough to attract new potential customers to you business.
As far as the medical procedures and medical insurance are becoming more and more complicated, doctors and other suppliers of medical services attract the third-party specialists for solution of administrative tasks related with processing of payment demands. You may use this growing market needs, by creating own medical requirements of business billing – as a great employer. Such opportunity is available only in the United States.
Our target is working in close touch with You, together with Your officers in order to increase income and in general to improve Your cash flows by means of excellent and effective concepts and software which are included in the basis of franchise, which will lead You to Your financial success.
Please remember that Your success is Our success!
Medical billing and coding franchise
By means of this opportunity WCH Service Bureau, Inc You can earn easily, fast and continuously!
WCH PMBOS – (Practice Management Billing Operating System PMBOS)
WCH’s experience in medical billing, provider credentialing, credentialing verification and office management allowed us to create a one of a kind medical billing program and practice management system. WCH is a rregistered as a vendor by Medicare and Medicaid.
In addition, our billing software is recognized by most insurance companies such as GHI, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Value Options.
MEDICAL BILLING PROGRAM (PMBOS) BENEFITS:
- First time acceptance rate of 98 to 100%
- Easy submission process
- Ability to a attach images.
- Complete patient visit history, with a capability to match appointments to claims
- Time and task management capabilities
- Eliminated manual posting
- Paperless process
Automating the billing process for medical services and claims management can help billing companies to decrease billing and reimbursement time
WCH has implemented automation systems in the PMBOS software, thereby increasing the productivity and accuracy of the entire process.
WHY PMBOS IS THE BEST IN ITS CLASS?
This is the most affordable, flexible billing service on the market that provides the transparency necessary to improve the performance of the practice.
BILLING PROCESS INSIDE OF OUR SOFTWARE FOR MEDICAL BILLING:
- The medical billing program follows regulations as well as guidelines of CMS, LMPR and HIPAA.
- Maintains providers’ IDs, tax ID, and network status with the insurance company.
- View history, resubmit claims, monitor payment and create follow up dates.
- Creating and managing authorization.
- Electronic submission of primary and secondary claims.
- Electronic Medicaid authorization.
- Automatically creates secondary claims.
- Generating outstanding reports to be used as discussion material for the next office meeting.
- Billing patients.
WCH iSmart is a Complete certified EHR (Electronic Health Records) is designated as capable of supporting health care providers and their staff, which allows to record all aspects of clinical care in one system. Being a user friendly, easy-to-learn interface.
The system is designed to represent accurate data that can be shared across different heath care settings. From scheduling appointments, to assessing a patient's overall compliant to the development of a complete plan of the iSmart EHR with all its modules.